Lush Ice by VaporLax
Lush Ice by VaporLax
*Save on 10 Packs
DISPOSABLE VAPE PEN
Lush Ice by Vaporlax is a delicate mix of sweet and savory watermelon flavor, twisted with icy menthol to create a delectable summertime ejuice blend. Expertly balanced to provide a splash of juicy flavor on the inhale, and cold crispness on the exhale.
- E-Liquid Contents: 6.5mL
- Nicotine Level: 50mg
- Puff Count: +3000
Browse more disposable vape flavors
What's New with VaporLax Mesh?
Upgraded Coil for up to 3000 puffs
MORE FLAVORS FROM VAPORLAX
- Pineapple Ice: Freshly cut, sweet pineapple flavor mixed with an icy menthol
- Mango Ice: Experience definitive mango flavor blended with icy menthol notes
- Crush Grape: A fruity blend of sweet grapes, mixed with tropical lemon and guava flavors
- Tropical Punch: Tropical guava, juicy watermelon, and tangy lemon flavors blended into an exotic vape flavor
- Strawberry Cream: A fresh blend of sweet summer strawberries and savory ice cream flavor
- Lush Ice: Savory summertime watermelon flavor, blended with icy menthol
- Energy: An exhilarating mix of sweet and sour flavors. Experience a smooth & familiar taste with every satisfying draw of this energizing blend.
- Cool Mint: A perfectly mixed refreshing menthol flavor, followed by a light smooth sweetness
- Blue Razz: Sweet and tart blueberries mixed with bold raspberry flavor
- Banana Ice: Sweet and creamy banana flavor, blended with icy menthol
- Rainbow Mix: A juicy sweet and sour taste just like the rainbow candy
- Icy Fruits: A unique balance of sweet and tart Lychee is met with a revitalizing burst of citrus
- Peach Ice: A delicate mix of juicy peach taste, twisted with frosty menthol tones. A truly sweet & refreshing flavor, blended to satisfying perfection.
- Blueberry Ice: A fusion of sweet & tart blueberry flavors, tied together with icy menthol notes. A perfect summertime blend.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nicotine, which is known to be harmful in the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.